- Return Economy Class Airfare(Ex-DEL)
- 06 Nights Accommodation at your hotel in Mauritius
- Daily Buffet Breakfast & Dinner at your Hotel
- Full Day North Island Tour
- Full Day South Island Tour
- Full Day Ile Aux Cerfs Tour
- Return Airport Transfers in Mauritius
- All Transfers and Tours on Seat in Coach Basis
- All Taxes as on Date
Detailed Package Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival in Mauritius(Hotel Check-In 02:00 PM)On arrival at Mauritius International Airport, you will be received by our Airport representative and then transferred to your hotel. You will have the rest of the day at leisure to explore this beautiful island on your own. Overnight Stay at your Hotel.
Day 2: Mauritius – Ile Aux Cerf Island TourAfter breakfast, depart for a full-day excursion to Ile Aux Cerfs (by coach), which is an emerald lagoon on the east coast. Enjoy a speed boat ride across the island to Ile Aux Cerf (Please carry swimming suits, towel & sun screen lotion). Indulge in exciting water sports (on your own expense), relax on the gold tinged sand beaches and enjoy the action around you, lay lazy basking in the sun or go for an occasional swim in azure sea water. In the evening, return to your hotel and enjoy a delectable dinner followed by a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 3: Mauritius – Day at leisureAfter morning breakfast, the day is free at leisure to explore this beautiful island on your own. In the evening, savour a delicious dinner and spend a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 : Mauritius – North Island TourAfter breakfast, depart for a full day North Island tour. On this tour you will visit the capital city – Port Louis, as well as Place d’ Arms with its French colonial buildings, the eventful Champ de Mars race course, the exotic Caudan Waterfront and the mall. Afterwards, enjoy dinner and spend a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5 : Mauritius – Day at leisureAfter morning breakfast, the day is free at leisure to explore this beautiful island on your own. In the evening, savour a delicious dinner and spend a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6 : Mauritius – South Island TourCharge yourself with an extensive breakfast and set out for an exciting South Island Trip. On this tour you will visit important sights such as the Trou aux Cerfs – the crater of an extinct volcano, Grand Bassin – a natural lake at the base of a volcanic crater and a well-known pilgrimage place for Hindus, and Chamarel (Coloured Earth) with its vibrant hues and waterfalls. In the evening, enjoy a delicious dinner and spend a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 7: Departure(Hotel Check-Out 11:00 AM)After a hearty breakfast at the hotel, you will be transferred to the airport in time to board your flight back to home with sweet memories of your holiday.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours may change.
|Mauritius||Casuarina Beach Resort & Spa||Le Meridien Mauritius|
Will be advised later.
|Adult(Twin Sharing Basis)||67900||83900|
Note: Price valid till 30 Sept, 2015 (except surcharge dates).
Terms & Conditions
- Similar * means the hotels with per night room tariff differential in the range of five-ten dollars.
- Package cost includes (ground handling charges) dollar segment, which will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota)
- Normal hotel check in time is 1400-1600 hours and check out time is 1000-1200 hours
- Package cost is subject to change until full confirmation for package tour.
- Rooms are subject to availability.
- All transfers and tours are based on Seat-In-Coach (SIC) basis (Shared Basis).
- Date and timing of tours programmed can be changed by local agent.
- As of now we are not holding any service, it is subject to availability. Booking process will start only after receiving booking amount.
- Room type (double or twin is subject to availability and is at sole discretion of the hotel)
- Above tour prices are subject to change in the event of increase in hotel room rates levy by the hotel especially during peak season/holiday surcharge and major events/fairs and convention.
- Tour is in group & one may have to wait intermittently for transfers especially for pick-up and dropping as transfers services are used for other group tourists too.
- The time schedule fixed by the local tour operator should be strictly adhered to. For any inconvenience, loss or consequence suffered due to tourist’s failure to keep the local tour operators timings, the tourist alone would be responsible. Please also note that unlike in the case of individual tailor made tour packages; you might have to adjust timings for the sake of general member of your tour group. Hotels mentioned now are only proposed at the moment. The hotel named in the service voucher shall be final.
- Scheduling & re-scheduling may be done on circumstance prevailing at the time tour operations in best interest of tour group at the discretion group coordinator (Destination Management Company).
Cancellation charges per person will be applicable as following:
- If cancellation is made any time not less than 11 days prior to departure, 20% or Rs. 12,500/- (whichever is higher) shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 10 to 05 days prior to departure, 50% of tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 05 to 01 day prior to departure, 75% of tour cost shall be deducted.
- In case passenger is no show at the time of departure, 100% of tour cost shall be deducted.
- Some hotels prices are not refundable once book, so kindly check stuff for the same before confirmation the package.